The Southeast Company
The Southeast Company
1400 Shale Road
Leeds, AL 35094
Service department email:
Hours of Operation
Monday thru Thursday – 8:00am – 4:30pm
Friday – 8:00am – 2:30pm
Current Job Openings
HVACR Service Tech
This technician performs field activities associated with installing, maintaining and servicing HVAC and Refrigeration systems at the customer site.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform on-site preventative maintenance, routine repair and calibration after installation.
- Handle basic, non-complex products and/or problems, referring more complex problems to higher-level technicians.
- Uses experience and technical skills with preventive maintenance and system operations to determine service requirements.
- Advises manager of preventive maintenance inspections performed and corrective actions to be taken.
- Works in a team-based environment to share information and workload while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Must work in a safe manner daily and ensure that all safety measures are taken at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Flexibility to work overtime, on-call and weekends, as required
Birmingham, AL. Techs-
- Supermarket Refrigeration (parallel racks)
- Cold Storage
- EMS Experience
- Commercial HVAC a plus
- Strong leadership skills
- 5 years field experience a must
Techs For All Other Areas in AL, MS, GA, TN, LA:
- Commercial HVAC
- Self-Contained Refrigeration Experience
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- EPA certification required
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record
- Complete pre-employment drug test and background check process
- Technical aptitude to perform maintenance, service, and troubleshoot equipment
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Good Electrical and Mechanical Diagnostic Skills
- Ability to complete repairs and required paperwork
- Ability to work independently and self-schedule
- Self-motivated to complete assigned tasks within time constraints
- Driven to succeed and able to work with minimum supervision
- NATE certification a plus
- Periodically ‘on call’ for service coverage
- Local travel required
- Competitive pay based on experience and skill set
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Platinum Health Plan/ Blue Cross Dental Insurance–
Employee’s Cost for the BCBS Health and Dental is as follows:
For Family Coverage Employee is deducted $105.00 per week
For Employee + Dependents is deducted $85.00 per week
For Employee + Spouse is deducted $90.00 per week
For Single coverage Employee is deducted $65.00 per week
- Vision Insurance and Aflac Supplemental Insurance is available
- All Federal Holidays Paid
- Up to 10 Days Paid Vacation
- Work year around
- Phone and Tablet provided by company
- Company Profit Sharing Program
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
- Paid Per Diem